Future Music Issue 335 2018 [PDF]
English | 116 pages | True PDF | 14.1 MB
For a track to sound at its best on a club sound system, it needs to sound tight at certain key frequencies. You need powerful bass that avoids being muddy and overblown, you need highs that will cut through without sounding tinny. In this issue’s Mixing For The Club cover feature, we’ll help you get your tracks club-ready. We’ll look at how to make sure they’ll sound great on any system, and how to prepare your creations to slot perfectly into a DJ set.
- Orbital – The Hartnoll brothers are back with new album Monsters Exist. We catch up with them in their Brighton studio
- Iron Curtis – The minimalist house master tells us about latest album Upstream Colour
- Cinthie – The Watergate resident and Berlin house stalwart shows us around her newly completed studio
- The Track: Third Son – Breaking down the driving beats and ominous basslines behind his moody techno cut, Counterculture
- Classic Album – Booka Shade on creating their eclectic LP Movements
- Mixing For The Club – We show you how to create tracks that can make the leap from studio to dancefloor, with everything from stereo and mono optimisation to creating perfecting builds
- Producer’s Guide – Get more from Live Suite with our guide to Max For Live Devices
- Modular Monthly – Out-there reverb with the Make Noise Erbe-Verb
- Toolkit – How to create textures with granular synths
- IK Multimedia UNO
- Arturia DrumBrute Impact
- Mod Duo
- Sonicsmith Squaver P1+ and Convertor+
- Roundup: Pultec emulation plugins
- Adam T5V monitors
- Native Instruments TRK-01
- And more...
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.