DDMF DirectionalEQ v1.0.7 [WiN]
Team R2R | 17 May 2020 | 7.5 MB
Traditional EQs influence the spectrum of the whole stereo field simultaneously. L/R or Mid-Side-EQs allow you to treat the two channels or the mid and the side signal simultaneously. DirectionalEQ takes this concept one big step further: now you can equalize all directions in the stereo field independently! With five bands, each of them providing state-of-the-art filter types (including 64 bit processing and 2x oversampling) plus the unique ability to specify the direction in which the channel is operational. So you need more bass at 2 o’clock, less midrange at 11 o’clock and a bit more treble from the left? No problem at all, that’s exactly what this EQ has been made for!
- Available in VST, VST3 and AAX (32/64 bit) format for Windows and VST, VST3, AU, and AAX (32/64 bit) format for Mac (10.7 and higher).
- Directional equalization per angle in the stereo field
- 5 independent bands, 8 filter types per band
- 64 bit internap processing
- 2 x oversampling for a smooth high end
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.