Down
Windows / Mac OSX

Arturia Analog Lab 4 v4.2.3.3897 CSE / v4.2.3.3897 [WiN, MacOSX]

Arturia Analog Lab 4
WiN: Team V.R | 09 October 2020 | 1.03 GB
MAC: iND | 09 October 2020 | 1.34 GB
Analog Lab 4 gives you streamlined access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection. Featuring sounds from all 21 faithfully modeled vintage keyboards, combining awe-inspiring sound with exceptional ease of use and awesome features. In addition to studying the feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand-in-hand with professional ergonomists to optimize each aspect of this music production & performance dream instrument.

It resulted in an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized category based browsing experience, and natural mapping of the sonic parameters, creating a self-contained sonic encyclopedia of legendary sounds.

Keeping it real

You're all about the sound. So is Analog Lab.
Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you can have faithful reproductions of them? In Analog Lab, you're surfing the best sounds from Arturia's award-winning V Collection of 21 classic synths, organs and pianos - all of which are authentic physical models of the originals. There's simply nothing more true to the organic sound quality of yesteryear available anywhere.

All of your favorite go-to sounds at your fingertips
Analog Lab gives you the best of 21 instruments that made music history, all in one convenient place.

Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. With the best of 21 vintage instrument reproductions on tap, Analog Lab lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today. Whether you're composing, recording or performing, over 6500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and ambience you can think of—no programming required. Use it standalone or with your favorite DAW.

What’s new in Analog Lab 4

In the latest edition, Analog Lab has been given some fantastic upgrades and refinements to make it even more powerful and easy to use.

  • Live mode “Concert” panel to prepare your set and sounds
  • Stage view for peace of mind when playing live
  • 10 integrated effects to color your sounds
  • Search anything: tags, instruments, sound designers, styles
  • Find similar presets with machine learning algorithms
  • Amazing support for Arturia and generic MIDI controllers


V 4.2.3

Bug fixes:

CS80 presets are now properly recalled in Cubase 10

V 4.2.2

Bug fixes:

Instruments state is now properly recalled when reloading an FL Studio project

Reduced projects loading time and size optimisation

Preset list is now complete in demo mode

Fixed standalone MIDI channel filtering

No more CPU overloads in Pro Tools with B-3 V2 and Mellotron V presets


home page


Only registered users can see Download Links. Please register or login.
RATING
+17

Comments

  • guitarplayer2007
    registered
    13.01.2018
    22 November 2019 00:29
    • I'm sorry in my opinion Arturia should be few products...its ridiculus artura this arturia that. too many arturias… I don't think many people are interested in downloading these. ps. these comments are about arturia and not about anything else. with waves and NI who needs this... I mean I would rather spend a grand on NI than spend 50 or 100 on this...
       
  • montoto
    registered
    17.12.2017
    8 March 2020 00:30
    • Guitarplayer2007: You're bloody right !
       
  • charlie6495
    registered
    6.01.2020
    31 March 2020 20:12
    • That is subjective my friend lol
      Quote: guitarplayer2007
      I'm sorry in my opinion Arturia should be few products...its ridiculus artura this arturia that. too many arturias… I don't think many people are interested in downloading these. ps. these comments are about arturia and not about anything else. with waves and NI who needs this... I mean I would rather spend a grand on NI than spend 50 or 100 on this...
       
  • ianrivera
    registered
    3.04.2020
    17 April 2020 19:50
    • Does anyone know how to download this with Mac and Nitroflare?
       
  • Allinone
    registered
    27.06.2018
    3 July 2020 22:54
    • Quote: guitarplayer2007
      I'm sorry in my opinion Arturia should be few products...its ridiculus artura this arturia that. too many arturias… I don't think many people are interested in downloading these. ps. these comments are about arturia and not about anything else. with waves and NI who needs this... I mean I would rather spend a grand on NI than spend 50 or 100 on this...

      I love their sounds.
       
  • toodamnloud2020
    registered
    15.05.2020
    4 July 2020 03:44
    • I'm giving away my Matrixbrute as I'm typing.
       
  • Illuciano123
    registered
    19.12.2019
    18 October 2020 16:36
    • Not sure if windows version works in DAWS (at least not FL studio). Can't seem to get a .dll from the download

      Quote: Illuciano123
      Not sure if windows version works in DAWS (at least not FL studio). Can't seem to get a .dll from the download



      *IGNORE THIS* I was wrong. My FL studio kept launching in 32 bit version for some reason so it obviously wouldn't open a 64 bit plugin. My apologies. I appreciate the upload. Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks!
       
5
...

Information

Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this publication.