Performance Samples Solos of the Sea Solo Violin A [KONTAKT]
P2P | 13 April 2019 | 160 MB
Solos of the Sea – Solo Violin A is a very simple solo legato instrument. The library continues along the lines of the unfolding Con Moto series with ‘active-bow’ sustains and legatos recorded con moto (with motion). The latter is here expanded upon with a ‘pitch-memory’ adaptation, which helps minimize a musician’s susceptibility to timbral variation between sustain and shorter legato assets.
- Solo violinist
- One dynamic layer (in the territory of mf-f)
- Bow-change pitch-memory legato, recorded con moto (with movement in the bowing and vibrato)
- “Active-bow” sustains (non-static longs that move and evolve while simultaneously maintaining the dynamic/timbre)
- Short, responsive release samples
- One mic position – recorded at a moderately close distance in a hall with a stereo pair
- 48 kHz / 24-bit
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.