Matthew Weiss Mixing Background Vocals [TUTORiAL]
FANTASTiC | 13 March 2019 | 621 MB
Matt reveals his best tips, tricks and techniques for mixing different types of background vocals. Learn to mix doubles, harmonies, ad-libs and more, sitting them perfectly in a mix without clutter or clashing.
- Effective processing techniques for various types of background vocals
- Tips and tricks for differentiating lead vocals from background vocals
- Effective use of EQ, reverb, delay, de-essing, compression and more
- Mix background vocals to reinforce and compliment your lead vocal
- Prevent multiple vocal layers from tonally and dynamically clashing
- Set perfect levels for lead vocals, doubles, harmonies and ad-libs
- Use multiband compression to fine-tune your vocal sound
- Manipulate the weight and tone of vocals while avoiding clutter
- Bring out the essence of harmonies, both individually and as a whole
- Use compression to manipulate the perceived depth of your vocals
- Use notch filters to locate and destroy unnecessary tones
- Manipulate the tone, clarity and texture of vocal stacks
Only registered users can see Download Links. Pleaseor login.